Before incurring expensive legal fees, there is real merit in obtaining a pre-litigation investigative report because there is nothing worse than “throwing good money after bad”.
Our reports enable clients to make informed decisions about whether an opponent is worth suing and whether there are facts, other than the legal merits of a claim, which would potentially influence a decision as to whether to start court proceedings or not. Our reports include :-
- Bankruptcy searches
- Winding up searches
- Property and asset searches
- Register of County Court Judgments searches
- Companies House searches including directorships
- Address and lifestyle enquiries
- If there are multiple parties to the litigation, checks to see whether some defendants are stronger financially then others
Please contact us by telephone for a free, confidential discussion or use the secure contact form on this page.
“On each occasion Blackhawk have been both efficient and diligent. Blackhawk were able to discover or establish important material used in chasing down the perpetrators or the whereabouts of their assets ultimately for the benefit of my clients. I am happy to recommend them to others.”Partner in top 250 London law firm